General vacuuming and mopping can help to keep floors clean, however, over time, grime and dirt can accumulate. This can create several problems for companies, such as an unpleasant appearance and health problems for staff. For these reasons, periodic floor scrubbing is important.
The process of floor scrubbing
- Perform a site inspection to understand the cleaning requirements.
- Provide an obligation-free quote.
- Examine the floor and choose the right team and machinery for the job. It should be noted that a specifically trained cleaning team is required for floor scrubbing tasks.
- Significant stains need to be identified before starting the work. These stains need special treatment, and probably a different type of cleaning agent.
- Scrub the floor.
- Thoroughly mop the floor to remove any residual dirt.
- Obtain the approval of the client for the work executed.
Ten Eco-Friendly Products Used for Cleaning the Office
When it comes to cleaning an office, simply taking the trash out, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming is not enough. Offices can be a prime hotspot for the growth of microbes, as well as the accumulation of dust. So, regular cleaning with proper cleaning equipment and techniques is essential.
It is not uncommon for regular cleaning products to be used to keep an office well-maintained. But, amidst all of this, we tend to forget that chemicals from cleaning go down the drain. The most common cleaning agents contain toxins and chemicals that, while handy for cleaning the office, can ironically, damage the environment.